As a recognized relationship and intimacy counselor as well as Clinical Sexologist, Dr. Michael works to create an environment where individuals feel comfortable asking, and getting information about their most intimate issues.
Dr. Dawn Michael says that SEX is suppose to be FUN, INTIMATE and PLEASURABLE, not painful or a duty!
Drawing upon years of experience working with couples and individuals in relationships, Dr. Dawn Michael embraces the positive aspects of the relationship rather than the negative. Each counseling session with Dr. Michael is solution based with practical information and home exercises.
SCOPE of Practice:
- Relationship expert
- Intimacy counseling
- Cheating and Recovery
- Erectile dysfunction
- Dating expert
- Autistic individuals that need help with relationship and intimacy
- ADHD and sexual related issues
- Vaginismus Symptoms
- Painful Sex
- PTSD and effect on sexual health
- Intimacy and relationship problems
- Lack of desire
- Sexual trauma
- Gender issues
- Teen sex education and help with sexual confusion
- Gender transition
- Marital sexual issues
- Premarital counseling
- Sex and aging what is normal sexual maturity
- Mental illness and sexual issues
- Pregnancy and child birth and how it affects intimacy
- Cross dressing issues
- Open relationship challenges
- Pubic speaking events on relationships and sexual intimacy
Sexual Health and Wellness including HORMONE THERAPY, can change a persons life and their relationship.
Get an idea if your hormones are functioning. Sexual Health and Wellness Center