In a society where most topics are too taboo to speak about, Dr. Dawn Michael fills the void by encouraging open HONEST communication about sex and intimacy.
As a recognized expert in the field of intimacy, relationship counseling, and therapeutic clinical sexology, Dr. Michael works to create an environment where individuals feel comfortable asking, and getting information about their personal issues. Dr. Michael says “Sharing a relationship with another person and having sexual issues that one cannot resolve can be painful at times.”
SEX is suppose to be FUN!
For those individual’s that my be having problems due to disabilities sexually Dr. Michael can help. Her scope of practice not only includes couples but helping individual’s that may suffer from any sex related issue.
Therapeutic Clinical Sexology:
- Physical disability that impedes sexual function
- Erectile dysfunction
- Autistic individuals that need help with relationship and intimacy
- ADHD and sexual related issues
- Vaginismus Symptoms
- Painful Sex
- Hormone issues
- PTSD and effect on sexual health
- Intimacy and relationship problems
- Lack of desire
- Sexual trauma
- Gender issues
- Teen sex education and help with sexual confusion
- Gender transition
- Marital sexual issues
- Premarital counseling
- Sex and aging what is normal sexual maturity
- Mental illness and sexual issues
- Pregnancy and child birth and how it affects intimacy
- Cross dressing issues
- Open relationship challenges
Drawing upon years of experience working with couples and individuals in relationships, Dr. Dawn Michael embraces the positive aspects of the relationship rather than the negative. Each counseling session with Dr. Michael is solution based and pro-active.
To make an appointment call (805)732-7847 or e-mail email@example.com
Order your INTIMACY GUIDEBOOK today!
Intimacy Guidebook for Couples used in sessions
Hit the Lulu button and buy now!