A few facts that women may not know about their own vulva and how it works.
1. The average time it may takes a woman to achieve an orgasm is between 20 and 30 minutes and in most women, their mind and vagina need to be connected. The body needs to be in a relaxed state to get to the point where a woman can climb up that mountain and then achieve the orgasm. Some women are not able to achieve orgasm, due to tightening of the PC muscle. This happens by not being able to relax and focusing on the need to orgasm so much that it never happens. About 70% of women are not able to achieve an orgasm without direct clitoral stimulation.
2. Just because the vagina may be wet or lubricated does not mean that a women is ready for sexual intercourse. The vagina grows in length when aroused. There is also erectile tissue inside the vulva and the vagina, the inner lips swell making a cushion around the vagina. When a women’s vulva is not ready for intercourse it can be painful, and cause irritation to the urethra.
3. Lubrication is extremely important. When using lubrication make sure it is a water based ph balanced lubricant. Silicone lubricant does always absorb into the body. Any flavored lubrication contains sugar which can lead to a yeast infection, and should never be put inside the vagina.
4. Sex toys. Often times when sex toys are used they over stimulate the clitoris. This can damage or desensitize the sensitive clitoral nerve endings. There are clitoral legs that wrap around the clitoris located under the skin that go inside the vagina. Soft vibration around the legs is better than strong vibration directly on the clitoris for an extended period of time.
5. Kegel exercise is very important for every woman, especially women who have had children. The stronger the PC muscles are the better the orgasm will be, also helping to stop urine leakage and leading to tighter vaginal walls. I recommend kegel balls because they do all the work for you!
6. Having sexual intercourse out of feeling like it is a duty, lack of desire or when the vagina is not ready can cause not only physical problems but psychological issues as well. Always respect your own body and keep in mind that if it doesn’t feel good, that is probably because you are not physically or emotionally ready to do it. Sex is suppose to be enjoyable and fun! women are sensual beings and have the ability to have amazing hormones released during orgasm and touching of the skin and breasts as well.
Women’s recommended Kegel Balls